Our Son’s Incredible Advanced TRS Story
When my oldest son came into the world we were absolutely overjoyed! He was a sweet baby and we doted on him endlessly. I felt then, and still do, that he is one of the greatest blessings and accomplishments of my life.
When my son was little, I began to notice a few things about him that seemed a little ‘off’. Having a special education background, I knew the signs of many different issues so I was especially vigilant in observing his behavior. For example, I noticed that instead of playing with his toy cars or trucks he would flip them over and just spin the wheels. He would often crawl over to our front loading washing machine and watch it spin around and around, completely mesmerized for long periods of time. He also had trouble sleeping, had a very flat affect and didn’t like to be rocked or cuddled. He hated loud noises and they would often make him cry. He also wouldn’t stop eating like most babies do when they’re full, but would eat until he threw up if we let him. He had terrible eczema on his face and bottom.
He often didn’t respond to us, enough that I finally had his hearing tested around age three and found that his hearing was perfectly fine. His behavior was also extremely difficult to manage because there were no rewards or punishments that made any kind impact on him whatsoever. At the time, all of this didn’t seem too significant because overall he was developing normally. So I did my best to push aside any worries that I had and continued on with life.
As our son got older, more issues began to surface. Painfully, I started to notice a difference between him and his peers. I remember watching him at a soccer game once when he was about kindergarten age. The entire time he was completely oblivious to anything going on around him, including the other kids playing the game. Our son seemed to be entirely caught up in his own little world, passing the time by playing in the soccer net and picking up leaves and examining them.
I remember watching him during that particular game, and all at once being struck by the reality that our son really WAS different from the other kids. In an instant I could see so clearly for the first time that our son probably DID have some concerning issues. It was like a punch in the gut. The harsh realization of it washed over me and I remember struggling to keep myself from crying. I didn’t want to believe it. “It couldn’t be true! My son is just fine!” I told myself. Convincing myself that I was just worrying too much, I chose to embrace denial a little longer and pushed my concerns aside once again.
However, the older our son grew the more undeniable his issues became. His behavior became increasingly difficult, defiant and aggressive. He regularly had meltdowns which could last for an hour or more, sometimes escalating for an entire evening. He had anxiety and often went through bouts of deep depression. He was unable to regulate his emotions and his moods were completely unstable. He was very self-focused and irritable. He had facial and body tics and some unusual repetitive movements. He was falling further behind his peers emotionally and physically. We couldn’t leave him home alone, especially with his younger siblings, yet he was getting too old for a babysitter. He would get upset at any attempts to joke around with him because he didn’t understand sarcasm. Our entire family walked on eggshells all the time because we never knew what would set him off next. My husband and I started to become genuinely concerned for his future.
By the time our son was 13, we had seen several different practitioners to try and find him some help. We followed a variety of protocols but nothing seemed to help him much, if at all. At times we’d have a little success for a while and would see a small glimmer of hope. But in the end, much of his progress was temporary. Eventually, most of his gains would slip away and we’d be right back to where we started. As time went on he seemed to be getting progressively worse and our entire household was suffering. My husband and I were at our wits’ end and sick with worry. We began to consider medication, but kept putting it off because we felt it would only manage his symptoms rather than fix the actual problem. We knew there was a real problem here that needed fixing.
It was around this time that I stumbled across Advanced TRS. I’d been wanting to try another detox with him because we’d seen a few small but lasting improvements from a previous detox that he’d done. So when zeolite was suggested to us by one of our son’s practitioners, it seemed like a good next step. I didn’t know anything about zeolite or zeolite products at the time, so I began to research. I found a lot of parents online who were raving about Advanced TRS, more than any other zeolite that I could find. After studying more information about Advanced TRS I decided that we’d give it a try. At this point we didn’t have much to lose! Besides, I knew that removing toxins from his body would only improve his overall health, regardless of what the results might be.
After about two weeks on Advanced TRS we started noticing a few subtle changes in our son. He was becoming *slightly* less reactive and more even-tempered. A few situations that would have easily triggered him before were suddenly no big deal! My husband and I didn’t talk about it out loud, but would occasionally shoot each other a surprised glance. The thing that really caught my attention was when around this time my husband said, “He’s doing really well right now.” For my husband to notice a big enough difference to mention it was conformation that it wasn’t just my imagination. He really was doing better!
As it often goes with detox, our son’s TRS detox was a bit of a rollercoaster ride in the beginning. We would see gains…and then they would disappear. He would be doing SO much better for a little while…and then he’d go (almost) back to where we started. There were crazy ups and downs during the first three months on Advanced TRS while his body adjusted to the removal of toxins. The “ups” gave us hope and the “downs” were devastating. It was like we’d see a little glimpse of his future self and then watch, helplessly, as it all slipped away. As tough as it was to see the gains vanish, just the fact that we’d seen them at all kept us going. So we continued on with TRS day after day, week after week.
Around three months on Advanced TRS things really began to shift for our son. His moods became consistently more stable and the ups and downs of detox weren’t as dramatic. It was more like he’d have small bumps in the road or minor setbacks, usually followed by gains. Many of his improvements appeared to be sticking around and we started to allow ourselves to get excited! We were seeing SO many changes in him that we were truly in awe of what was happening! We’d never experienced anything like it before!
After six months of detoxing with Advanced TRS, our son had a long list of improvements. Honestly, if it hadn’t happened right before our own eyes I’m not sure we’d believe it ourselves! It was as if a huge burden had been lifted from him and his true self was finally able to step forward. His future began looking brighter and we were finally able to let go of some of the worry we’d been carrying around for so long. What an amazing place to be after so many difficult years!
After a year and a half of using Advanced TRS every day, these are our son’s incredible, life changing gains:
- He has a more positive attitude and is happier
- His depression is completely gone
- His mood is infinitely more stable
- He no longer has meltdowns or goes into rages (this is HUGE!)
- He hardly cries now where before he cried easily over minor things
- His anxiety is almost completely gone – one symptom was pulling out all of his eyelashes which he no longer does
- His anger has come down to normal levels and he is no longer aggressive
- His frustration tolerance has improved significantly and he is no longer triggered by little things
- When he is triggered now, he doesn’t escalate nearly as much and is able to emotionally recover quickly (5-15 minutes). Before TRS he would continue to escalate, often until he went into a full meltdown/rage that could last an hour or an entire evening
- He no longer goes to bed angry every night or wakes up angry every morning
- He handles stress and chaos much better than before and gets overwhelmed less often/easily
- He is much less rigid and is able to “go with the flow” amazingly well
- He no longer does ‘schedule mapping’ where he has to know the exact schedule ahead of time every day
- His sensory issues (sensitivity to light, touch and sound) have significantly decreased
- He gives us real hugs now and is more affectionate because he doesn’t mind physical contact as much as before
- His expressive and receptive language has improved
- He says “I love you” to us now (as much as any teenage boy would!)
- He now understands sarcasm and we have so much fun joking around with him (yay!)
- His eye contact has improved
- He thinks outside of himself much more – is more polite, thoughtful and helpful
- He is more aware of what’s happening in his environment
- He rarely has a headache or bloody nose anymore where they used to happen regularly
- He doesn’t get crazy obnoxiously hyper anymore
- He finally started puberty after 6 months on TRS!
- Has matured physically – he’s grown 5 inches taller and has gone up 5 shoe sizes since starting TRS!
- Has matured mentally and emotionally by leaps and bounds
- His social skills have improved
- Brain fog has lifted
- He’s able to focus much better than before
- Tics have decreased
- He seeks out connection much more with family, friends and even our pets – has a great group of friends now!
- Is taking on more responsibility and activities and handling it well
- Doesn’t overeat like he used to, stops eating when full
- Is trustworthy and stable enough that we allow him to babysit his younger siblings!
Amazing, right?! We are still surprised some days by all the progress that our son has made. Sometimes we are still in awe that the wonderful person he has always been is now finally able to shine through. Just last night my husband and I were happily talking about how our ‘life is really good’ these days. I don’t remember saying that much before Advanced TRS. I can assure you that all of our son’s progress did not come at once, because Advanced TRS is not an overnight fix. But slowly, subtly, things began to change and we kept at it, day in and day out. Detox is a long, slow process and takes time, courage, and so much patience. It took years for my son to develop so many issues, so it’s only reasonable to expect that it would take some time for them to heal.
We will be forever grateful that we found what our son so desperately needed! Advanced TRS has truly been a game changer for him and has not only improved the quality of his life, but the lives of our entire family as well.
After our experience with our son, I can’t help but tell everyone who will listen about Advanced TRS! It brings me so much joy to witness how Advanced TRS continues to improve the health and lives of so many people.
I cannot wait to see what Advanced TRS does for you!
▶︎Learn more about Advanced TRS by Coseva by clicking on the red links!